joi, 8 iulie 2010

Ce cred personajele din Naruto despre mine

Când te plictiseşti mai faci şi câte un quiz. Având în vedere că Neji e personajul meu favorit din Naruto rezultatul nu poate decât să mă mulţumească. Atât doar: nu-mi place partea cu Sakura. Sincer, nu e printre preferatele mele...

Bf Neji
Name: Hikiko
Age:15
Looks: Didnt ya see the picture?
Attitude: serious but not a buzzkill you like to get in on jokes but arent usualy the funny one. your always nice even to people you hate. and like most people as long as they don't bug you all the time.
Skills: You are a strong ninja that is feared far and wide because of your wicked speed. you can cover a mile of ground in about a half a min.
Rank: Chunin
Where you live: The village hidden in the mist. you met Neji when you were on a mission and you fell for him like a ton of bricks. so though its a long distance relationship you and he get together all the time.

Friends: Every one!!!!!!!
Who hates you the most: Tenten
Who loves you the most: Your BF:
Your bff: Sakura
~~~~~~~~~~What They Think~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto: She's cool she helped me steel kakashi's books and burn them! hahahahahahaha

Sasuke: She's a good fighter.
Sakura: She is soooooooo awsome!!! we went shopping when she visited and i found the cutist kimono!!!!!
Shikamaru: She's ok she distracted Asuma so i could go take a nap.
Chouji: She said i was going to be a good ninja!!!
Ino: Eh cow lover! but she does have good fashion sense.
Kiba: She outran Akamaru! but shes nice she gave him a dog treat for helping her train.
Hinata: S...She convinced naruto-kun to go out with me.
Shino: Ok
Tenten: Neji likes her more than me! (Neji: Am i a Pimp?) [L: no you Just that hawt!!!!]
Lee: My rivals Girlfriend full of youth! She runs faster than I or Gai sensai but i will beat her Soon if not i shall do a 200 laps around the village crawling on my stomach!!!!!! (me: -_-' what ever)
Neji: I found her and i realy believe it was my destany to do so she has givin me freedom without smashing my cage. she makes my spirit free.(me & L: AwWWWWWW! *snif sniff* so sweet!)
Gaara: She helped Neji fill my gourd with water!!!!!!! so i made a sand caslte cofin Muahahahahahahahaha (me:o_0 WTF? no you didnt they are both here alive!) {[Neji and you: HIYA!]} ok i made a jail (me: why did you let them live i thought you were mercilless?) They gave me cookies for litting them live. yumm cokies so she's alright! (me: o_o' whats with Garra an Cookies???????)
Temari: I don't know!!!!
Kankuro: Garra why do you like cookies so much????? {Garra: I have no idea but they are YUMMY!!!!} ([ me and L: wheres the real Garra?])
Gai: She is nice and full of youth but My darling Pupil, Lee will win the race!!!!! (me: mabey Gai is a pediphile? he does like lee an awful lot.......0_o thats weird!)
Kakashi: ~thinking~~Gai get a life thats not Lee's and live it~ Hikiko is a great girl Neji has found a great one!
Asuma: Shes ok.
Kurenai: great fighter.
Jiraiya: she'll be a good subject for a book in three more years >;)[L: WRONG SICKO!!!!! *Pulls out bomb puts it in a female robot and delivers robot to jiraiya.* Ohhh research time! *KABOOM he dies* {all girls: Yay!!!!!! *sings* ding dong the perve is dead, ding dong the wicked perve is dead!!!}
Tsunade: OMG shes fantastic she shes so fast she out ran me!!!!!!!
Orochimaru: ha she is strong i will have her as mine to rule by my side cause well shes HOTTT!!!!! (Neji: Byakugon!! oh no worries colen cancer, i give orochimaru 6 months picked a bad body this time hahahahahahaha} Orochimaru~~~0_0 What? (Me: why were you Looking at his colen? Isn't that his Ass 0_0'.) {Neji:.............}
Kabuto: She is hott (Neji: *runs after Kabuto with a dimond* touch my girl and I'll scratch your damn glasses nerd!!THEN ILL CUT OFF YOUR CHAKRA ASS SO YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING AGAIN!!!!!) *kabuto= cowering in fear* OK OK I WAS JUST SAYIN.
Itachi: Who now?? (Neji; thats right walk away Emo man!!!) (me: neji not everyone wants your girl you know?)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu